How to Write a Personal Statement?
Are you in the process of application preparation? Are you applying for the postgraduate course or a Master’s degree? Feel at a loss, because you don’t know how to write a personal statement properly? Struggling with the whole writing procedure? It is a well-known fact that the majority of students encounter difficulties with it. If you happen to be one of them, do not fall into despair! Get your personal statement written by a real expert from BookwormLab.com! Contact us and get the best assistance with your writing project.
How to Write a Really Good Personal Statement?
Keep in mind that a personal statement is one of the ways in which the committee will begin to judge you and your commitment to your chosen area of study.
We have included some useful points to remember while writing your personal statement:
- The audience. Keep in mind that while reading your personal statement, the admissions board will check for eligibility criteria and also assess, whether you are suitable for the position or not. So, you have to make sure that the language style and vocabulary are appropriate for your target audience.
- Rules and guidelines. Some courses set particular requirements for the personal statement. Make sure you follow all the rules and word limits, supporting documents, etc.
- Writing style. Be factual and concise. Make sure your grammar and spelling are accurate and flawless.
- Time. Preparation does consume a huge amount of time. You will need to gradually divide up your time so that you could prepare a rough draft and then a final copy.
The writers at Bookwormlab.com will find the suitable words that will impress the admission committee members in a good way and will ensure your enrollment to the university or college. Moreover, they will conduct the necessary research, since the school requirements do vary.
Your writer understands the importance of showing, what influences your choice of the particular learning institution/program you are applying for. All this will be included into your high quality custom written personal statement, provided by Bookwormlab.com in no time.
What to write in a personal statement?
The very first thing that should come to mind after you ask yourself “What to write in a personal statement” is the number of things you have to include in it:
- the reason you are interested in taking the course
- previous work experience
- qualities and skills you possess
- your current academic interests
- the driving force for your enthusiasm
- other experiences/interests/achievements/hobbies
How to Write Personal Statement for College: Structure
The structure may vary in different institutions, however here is the basic template for your writing:
- The introduction. Describe what attracts and interests you in your chosen subjects.
- The body.
- Mention what kind of academic activities you have had in the area.
- Talk about your work experience and school activities (clubs/sports/band, etc.)
- Describe the extracurricular activities you have taken part in.
- Point out the personal qualities you have developed (for example, responsibility, leadership, organizational skills, etc.)
- The conclusion. Highlight the importance of being accepted to your dream university.
Keep in mind that your personal statement resembles you as a person, gives a clear picture of your character and qualities as well as provides background information. It is one of the most important criteria of your application form. Based on the results of your writing, the acceptance committee will decide whether to grant you a chance to attend the school.
The experts from BookwormLab.com know exactly how to write personal statement or how to write a speech of any kind. They will be happy to help you write an outstanding paper and thus noticed in the best possible way. Make your personal statement writing experience unforgettable. Place an order with BookwormLab.com now!