Toll-Free US & Canada 24/7:
As a precautionary health measure for our support specialists in light of COVID-19, our phone support option will be temporarily unavailable. However, orders are processed online as usual and communication via live chat, messenger, and email is conducted 24/7. There are no delays with processing new and current orders.
Personal Statement Essay Examples
A personal statement essay expresses your character and set of values. This type of essay is one of the requirements for applying for a scholarship program. Since you have to speak about yourself, it would be unwise to copy from personal statement essay examples from the internet because you run the risk of submitting a plagiarized essay. In this personal statement essay sample, you will learn the primary necessities for your application.
How to write a personal statement
Keep the discussion centered on yourself and how you are the perfect individual from the position.
- Identify your most impressive characteristics and highlight them.
- Mention your problem-solving ability. Provide real-life examples of how you maneuvered through a ‘sticky’ situation.
- List all your academic accomplishments as well as your career achievements.
- Mention any experience you have obtained working in the field
- Use a confident tone when writing your statement. However, try not to come off as arrogant because this offends some people.
- Discuss your goals and how you wish to accomplish them with the help of the institution you seek to join.
Three most commonly used personal statement essay examples
People write personal statements when they are trying to apply for a position. So, you want to paint the best portrait possible for the employer or committee. Here are the most frequently-written personal statements:
- College Admission personal statements
- Law School admission statements
- Job application personal statements
In summation, this personal statement essay example is all-encompassing when it comes to content. Continue practicing so that you can improve your writing skills.