Toll-Free US & Canada 24/7:
As a precautionary health measure for our support specialists in light of COVID-19, our phone support option will be temporarily unavailable. However, orders are processed online as usual and communication via live chat, messenger, and email is conducted 24/7. There are no delays with processing new and current orders.
English Research Proposal Sample
Tired of eternal Internet browsing and looking for good research proposal example, instructions and guidelines? Annoyed by reading the same boring advice on every web-site? Looking for a clear and well-written research proposal sample , that will show you, how it’s being done and will inspire you to complete your own writing? Then you are definitely in the right place!
The professional team of Bookwormlab.com is willing to provide you full assistance in the writing process and provide you with a sample of a qualitative research proposal within the shortest time and for a reasonable price.
Check Out the Best Research Proposal Samples
If you were looking for outstanding research proposal samples, you probably already have an idea what one looks like. Hopefully, when composing your own writing, you keep in mind, how important it is for your academic career. Then this is exactly the part of your research or dissertation that has to convince the committee that the question you suggest investigating is really worth the effort and the devotion. A research proposal has to prove that you are about to make an important contribution to the area of research you chose and the results of your work can be used in further scientific research. Providing rationale for your research, and doing it clearly, will make a positive impression on the expert panel and will help you get positive feedback.
Of course, there are certain rules about what a research proposal should look like and how it should be formatted.
- Start with the name of your teacher or supervisor.
- Provide the date and the subject of your writing.
- Suggested research title. Provide a short description or the research question.
- Purposes. Provide a brief description of what you hope to achieve.
- Background. Describe the context of your research and its meaning for this particular area.
- Scope. How much time do you intend to invest in the research? How many participants are there going to be?
- Theoretical framework. Briefly describe the theoretical framework, that will guide your research.
- Method. Provide a full description of the steps you are going to go through, in order to find the answer to the research question.
- Timetable. Provide information on what part of your research will be finished in what time.
- References. End with the list of references cited in your work.
To get a full idea about what to write, check out this sample of a research proposal , hopefully it will be helpful to you:
Bookwormlab.com – Your Ultimate Source for English Research Proposal Samples!
Stop desperately looking for a writing service that will provide you the best research paper proposal sample! You have already found it! Here at Bookwormlab.com you can choose a writer to help you with your assignment, give him/her your requirements and wait for the writing to be finished. We guarantee you that it will be a flawless research proposal, which will exceed your expectations! Forget the anxiety you often feel about your academic research, we will secure your academic success!