One of the first things you will come across when composing your speech is preparing an outline for it. If have already faced this challenge and are facing certain difficulties with writing an MLA speech outline, then it’s definitely a good thing you are here. BookwomLab.com and its professional custom writing services will help you organize an informative and coherent outline, which will be of great help during your speech writing process. Just place your order for an MLA paper outline and one of our highly qualified writers will take care of your requirements and college standards and as the result you will get well-structured, interesting, effective and written from scratch MLA speech outline!
Using an MLA Essay Outline Example
An MLA outline example is an essential thing, which will serve as a guide for you throughout the process of writing the one of your own. It’s a great visual tool that will draw the whole picture of each phase of researching, structuring and writing. MLA outline example depicts the basic features of the essay outlines in the MLA format, which will give you a clear idea how to prepare a detailed essay outline yourself. Using the MLA outline example and eliminate all the troubles you were facing before! Feel free to use an outline example from Bookwormlab.com! Just click on the images below to enlarge them.
Here are the basic steps to follow while working on your MLA essay outline:
- Create a title for your outline and place it in the middle of the page header. Place page numbers in the top right-hand corner.
- Insert quotations in your outline by placing brackets after the quote. In the brackets, write the author’s last name and the page number, where the quote can be found.
- Write your outline, citing direct quotes and paraphrasing, using the above example. You only need MLA formatting for quotations, references, paraphrasing and bibliography.
- Format the bibliography by starting the first entry two lines below the title; after writing “Bibliography”, hit “Enter” twice before starting your first bibliographic entry. Each entry starts on the left-hand side.
- Write the author’s family name first and then the first name, separated by a comma in the bibliography. Add a period after the first name and write the name of the book, underline and end with a period. Follow the book’s name with the place of publication, a colon, the publisher, a comma and the year of publication.
- Start the citation with one of the author’s family names, if the book has more than one author. The family name should come first, followed by a comma and then the first name. Add a comma to show that more authors are present and simply write the full name of the second author
- Double space your outline, as this is part of proper MLA writing outline format. The bibliography should be alphabetized by family names. If no author is present, use the name of the work as the reference for alphabetizing.
Get a Custom Written MLA Essay Outline
Feel frustrated because you can not finish the outline writing? Then you have come to the right place! BookwormLab.com will relieve you from all the stress and worries connected with formatting! All you have to do is place your order for an MLA outline and we will start the work immediately! The writer completing the paper will come up with the most appropriate MLA essay outline and be always available to make any necessary revisions if needed. Our writers stay current on formatting requirements and, with a years of extensive writing experience, they are able to provide outlines for essays of the highest quality.