Toll-Free US & Canada 24/7:
As a precautionary health measure for our support specialists in light of COVID-19, our phone support option will be temporarily unavailable. However, orders are processed online as usual and communication via live chat, messenger, and email is conducted 24/7. There are no delays with processing new and current orders.
MBA Personal Statement
Writing a personal statement, where it’s medical school personal statement or law one is always a stress. And an MBA personal statement is particularly challenging because it is the most important milestone on the way to your goal, achieving which will immensely broaden your career opportunities. How to ensure you cope with this task? How to make your personal statement stand out among hundreds or even thousands of others? Bookwormlab.com will answer these and other questions below.
What Do I Need to Know Before I Start?
Most people applying to business schools are mature and pretty much realize what they need an MBA for. Your aim is to clearly point it out in your MBA personal statement. Make sure you have enough time before the submission deadline and do some thinking. Formulate your career goals and explain to yourself how an MBA will facilitate them. Once you have an explicit plan in your mind, you’re ready to make a start.
MBA Personal Statement Layout
Most business schools recommend the following sequence of your professional career description in MBA personal statements:
- Past. Tell about your past professional achievements and work experience.
- Future. Discuss your long- and short-term career goals.
- Present. Describe the point of your career at which you are at the moment and explain how an MBA program of this particular school will help you achieve it.
This particular order is recommended because it gives your text a logical flow and helps the admission committee understand your needs better.
Tips to Remember
- Be precise and avoid vagueness in your text. Being a professional in what you do, you should be able to express your thoughts clearly.
- Be sure to check if your MBA personal statement format meets all the formatting requirements given by the school.
- There should be logical connection between your goals.
- Remember to mention what makes you special and how you can contribute if you become a student.
- Make sure your personal statement in not generic, but has a touch of your individuality.
Make Use of a Sample MBA Personal Statements
We highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with a few personal statement samples before you start writing your own. Analyzing these examples will help you understand how you want your own paper to look, what looks and sounds good and therefore should be included and what despite seeming like a good idea should be omitted. If you don’t feel like searching the web for worthy samples you may order one from Bookwormlab.com. Thus you’ll get a personal statement that you can use as a basis for your own, as it will be written by a professional writer.
Expert Help by Bookwormlab.com
Not everyone likes to face tough challenges, especially when your future belongs on the outcome. Many people would like to get the admission process over with as soon as possible, as it is very stressful. We’d be happy to help you with your personal statement and, therefore, make this process a whole lot easier for you. Entrust this important writing to a team of professionals and be sure to receive a praiseworthy statement.