5 Secrets About Writing a 5 Paragraph Essay
First of all, 5 paragraph essay topics are not limited to any specific theme. You can choose the essay topic that you know the best. Secondly, one should divide the essay into sections and develop each piece separately and incrementally. Thirdly, to write a good example of a 5 paragraph essay, you need to make sure that you have enough reliable sources for you research. In the fourth place is the notion that a five paragraph essay is not the only format, but it helps developing one's writing skills. The last, but not the least point is that essays are probably the most popular task in college or university, there is no way around. That's why sometimes you just feel the need to get some professional help from the writers of Bookwormlab.com, because you simply can't take the pressure.
Setting a 5 Paragraph Essay Example
When you begin to write a 5 paragraph essay, start with an outline.
A 5 paragraph essay outline usually looks the following way:
- Introductory paragraph. Includes a motivator and a thesis sentence. You can use a generalization, a quotation or an anecdote as a motivator to begin the introductory paragraph. When you feel you are ready to go onto the specific focus of the essay, you can write the thesis statement.
- First body paragraph. The first paragraph of a 5 paragraph essay should open with a topic sentence. Essentially, it's a mini-thesis for the paragraph, it will lead the reader into the first piece of evidence you use to support your thesis statement. This evidence revolves around one theme, you either use a quotation or information from a primary source. More than one argument to support the thesis is absolutely fine. Always write one or two sentences, explaining why you used this or that piece of evidence. Be sure to sum up what you have discussed in this paragraph.
- Second body paragraph.The second paragraph follows the rules of the first one. In this part of your writing you pick the second theme in support of your thesis argument and cite evidence for it. Start with an opening sentence, which connects the first and the second paragraphs.
- Third body paragraph. The third body paragraph is the last one to present a theme and your arguments to support it.
- Conclusion. The conclusion wraps up the entire essay. You should write it with the firm belief that you have proved your point. Do not introduce any new information in the conclusion.
A 5 Paragraph Essay: Write It or Buy It?
But even after you have read how to write a five paragraph essay, it might seem impossible for you to write it on your own. Indeed, despite the more or less limited size and given guidelines, it will take more time than you expect - the research alone will cost you long hours. Which is why we offer you a unique chance to buy a five paragraph essay written by the well-educated writers at Bookwormlab.com, who can elaborate on any topic you can think of!