Harvard Case Study Format
Writing a case study is always a difficult thing to do, especially if you are a Harvard student or the teachers in your school demand from you to work like one. Harvard case studies are even more complicated and challenging task. Do you think that even being overloaded with tasks and researches in all the disciplines, you will be able to devote enough time to writing this one? If you are not sure you can take the academic pressure and write a high quality case study that would meet the Harvard standards, let the writers here at Bookwormlab.com provide you with a flawless piece of writing that would exceed all your expectations.
Get Your Perfect Harvard Case Study
Basically, writing a Harvard case study means following a special scheme, as used when writing Harvard business school case studies, for example. Engaging and dynamic, Harvard case studies and discussions they provoke provide students with a way to apply conceptual material to real-world business situations.
- Immediate issues or problems. Define the immediate problem and the solution(s) needed to solve it. State a time frame for that solution.
- Basic or associated issues. List any possible issue that might influence your decision (for example, strategic issues).
- Information Summary. Summarize the major pieces of information about the case. Identify the facts, opinions and assumptions. Clearly state your assumptions. Analyze the financial information on the case – this the essential part of your study. Identify long term issues.
- The most important part: Alternative solutions. List every option with its advantages and disadvantages. Support every point with solid facts. In this part you can show your profound knowledge on the problems and various possible outcomes. There are usually three options, so present each one with all the pros and cons.
- Recommendations. Based on the presented facts state what would you do to fix the problem and how you would do it. At this point you no longer suggest options, you only restate the best option. The implementation plan should include a time frame and a step-by-step plan.
- Means of control. List the methods you suggest to use to determine whether your recommendations and implementations worked.
For instance, Harvard business review case studies are lively stories of varied management challenges with expert commentary from academic and practitioner perspectives. They are often used for in-class discussion and analysis of the case.
The students are being asked to discuss the following:
- What is the protagonist’s dilemma and how did he/she come to this point?
- What are the most challenging aspects of this situation?
- If you were the protagonist, what would you do? Why?
Writing a Harvard Case Study
Of course, if you have never been in such a situation, it will be difficult for you to answer questions mentioned above. Moreover, despite the more or less limited size and given guidelines, it will take more time than you expect: researching, building up a strategy, all this is more time-consuming than you think! Which is why we offer you a unique chance to buy a Harvard case study format written by the well-educated writers at Bookwormlab.com, who can elaborate on any topic you can think of! We will take care of your management, nursing or leadership case study, just give us a call!