Every Problem Has a Gift for You in Its Hands: The Problem Solution Essay
Writing a problem solution essay
can cause some problems itself, that is why Bookwormlab.com is
there for you to help. Our academic top-notch writers will do the research and the writing for you as well as offer
you possible problem and solution essay topics
so there will be no need to spend countless hours
feeling frustrated about where to start and how to end. Moreover, our reasonable pricing will make the problem
solution even easier.
Writing Problem a Solution Essay: Convince Yourself
A good problem solution paper focuses on a problem that is worth pursuing and can be solved practically. Don’t go
for something cosmic like world peace, choose a real life issue you are genuinely interested in. Think locally and
examine everything around you. Ask yourself : “What questions arise?”
Begin with convincing yourself of your topic. Following questions may help:
- Why is it a problem?
- Why does it have to be solved?
- How can it be solved? Think of potential solutions.
Don’t hesitate to get opinions from your friends, family and teachers. Ask for their response to both your take on
topic and suggested solutions.
Formatting Your Problem and Solution Essay
As any other essay, this one needs to be structured appropriately. Do your best to keep up with the problem
solution essay format:
- Address the problem.
- Establish middle ground between all concerned parties.
- Express you own vision of solving the problem.
NOTE! Before you present your solution, propose some other alternatives. Show you’ve put some thought into your
solution by conducting research and critiquing other possible ways of solution to your topic. Explain, why you
decided to reject them and give reasons for your solution to be the best one. Propose a plan and conclude your
writing with a call to action.
Remember, no matter what topic you choose among the possible problem and solution essay topics, the
secret of a great essay lies in a thought-trough problem solution essay outline. It’s important to:
- State the problem clearly, usefacts and statistics to explain its significance.
- Explore and discard one solution to the problem based on personal experience.
- Consider and dismiss an alternative solution to the problem based on factual evidence.
- Provide examples to support the statement of the problem.
- Identify specific skills needed to fight the problem.
- Ask rhetorical questions that sets stage for the solution.
- Introduce your own proposed solution to the problem.
- Explain how the solution can be effective.
- Use statistics to support the proposed solution.
- Conclude and restate the problem and the proposed solution, logical reasoning to persuade
Choosing a Topic for a Problem and Solution Essay
The variety of problem solution essay topics
is very big, from environment to religion, from
technological progress to health problems:
- Obesity in children
- Human Trafficking
- Global Warming
- Smoking in public places
- Abortion and women fast decisions
- Studying and working
- Sexual offenders and necessary punishment
- Rising costs of tuition v. rate of general inflation
- Parking problem
- Financial aid for students
- Support of students with special needs
- Fighting stereotypes
- How to interest children in reading
- Cruelty of animal testing
- Preventing the spread of STD’s
- Lowered immune system/super germs
- American food and its influence of healthy life
- Financial support for men’s v. women’s athletics
- Disparity of resource allocation to departments
- Students’ abilities to work and study simultaneously
If you have already chosen from the list of problem solution essay topics, don’t hesitate to contact
Bookwormlab.com to get help on your essay! You will receive a unique writing of the highest quality you can imagine!