Applying for a NIH grant is an big step that can change your life. Receiving a grant for research is an enormous achievement worth big respect. How to make sure your NIH grant proposal works? What ensures its success? Bookwormlab.com will try to explain all peculiarities of NIH grant proposal format. Moreover, we would also like to offer NIH grant proposal help! Place an order at Bookwormlab.com and feel great about such an important piece being written for you by a professional!
NIH Grant Application Requirements
- Use black ink that may be easily copied;
- Apply font size 11 points or larger;
- Use typeface: Arial, Helvetica, Palatino Linotype or Georgia;
- Make sure you don’t have more that 6 lines per inch;
- Sheet size should be 8 ½” x 11″ (standard);
- One-half inch minimum margins are required throughout the paper;
- Use single spacing;
- All pages should have numbers in consecutive order without suffixes;
- Jargon and slang is not allowed;
- An abbreviation that is not universally known should be explained when used for the first time;
Important Aspects of NIH Grant Proposal Writing
- Start preparing for your grant proposal writing in advance and make sure you have more than enough time before the submission date. Keep in mind that it takes time to make something perfect.
- Do your own research of the area you plan to work in. Learn all about major problems, questions and controversies. Study relevant literature.
- Create a timeline for proposal writing and make sure you don’t fall behind your schedule. Divide your work into parts and do it step by step.
- Have several alternative strategies to follow. Always have a plan B in case something goes wrong.
- Provide understandable and transparent explanation of your funding needs. Be as precise and as clear as you can. Make sure your request corresponds with scale of your research.
- Proofread your paper, correct all the spelling and formatting mistakes.
- Ask someone to read your grant proposal research and look for inadequacies you didn’t notice.
NIH Grant Proposal Sample: Is It Useful?
No doubt it is! It is always very helpful to read an example of a paper before you start writing your own! Ask someone you has already won a grant before to read their proposal. It doesn’t have to be on a topic similar to yours. All you need it for is to familiarize yourself with formatting, language style and general layout of the paper! You may also take a look at sample of Bookwormlab.com!
How Do I Order NIH Grant Proposal?
It’s very easy! All you need to do is fill out a form at our website, provide us with the deadline and a topic! We will start looking for a writer and once the writer is found, you need to make a payment and he/she will start working right away! When you order NIH grant proposal at Bookwormlab.com you free yourself of all exhausting and time-consuming work, saving your energy for the research itself after you win the grant! Order writing NIH grant proposal from Bookwormlab.com and enjoy being helped by a professional!