Writing a Case Study Report
Writing a case study is like writing a detective story. There has to be a problem that needs a solution, some kind of intrigue to keep the readers interested in the situation and enough information for the readers to understand the problem. Do you think you can do it? Do you think you will be able to follow a case study format? Do you think that even being overloaded with tasks and researches in all the disciplines, you will be able to devote enough time to writing this one? Let us do the dirty work, leave the case study report writing to the professionals here at Bookwormlab.com, who are ready to assist you 24/7 no matter what kind of writing you need. Be it Harvard case study, leadership or marketing one, we are always there for you to offer a hand of help
What Does a Format of Case Study Look Like?
Formatting a case study usually begins with an introduction. It leads into the analysis of the case that makes it possible for the reader to evaluate the information you presented in the study. The overall guideline is to present a challenge and a solution that can be evaluated.
A simple case study format can look like this:
- Synopsis: a short summary of what the case and theoretical context of the problem are.
- The case study.
- State the time, when the problem was noted.
- Identify the real owner of the problem.
- State the problem. What is preventing the company from achieving its objectives?
- State the objectives. What are the results you would like to achieve?
- State the areas of consideration. List the facts of the case in the outline form.
- State alternative courses of action. Present several possible solutions to choose from. What are their advantages and disadvantages?
- Conclusion. Talk about the final decision and the best solution.
- Recommendation. Present activities, assigned person/department and targeted date of completion.
Usually writing a case study isn’t that difficult, when following a case study format, but once again, it’s a time-consuming activity, especially when you feel like written assignments aren’t really your cup of tea. There’s nothing bad in it! Some people are better in visualizing, some are more competent speakers. But if you look for those, whose strength is writing, you are in the right place indeed. The writers at Bookwormlab.com are the masters of the written word!
Get Your Case Study Report Online!
You don’t need to spend hours looking for instructions on how to write a case study reports anymore, because Bookwormlab.com is going to do it for you. You will be provided with a unique piece of writing for a reasonable price and within short terms. Let our top-notch writers help you and relieve you from unbearable academic pressure! Let the case study formats be their problem and not yours!