It’s spring, spring and the lady’s selling ice cream!Finally we the sweet season has arrived! And we all may notice sufficient changes here and there. It’s just like you are in this sunny mood where you find it hard to focus on anything or work. And that is pretty normal! Laziness sets in from time to time. But it’s completely up to us to do something about it! Indeed laziness is the art of seduction itself. Think about this! It originates from boredom and the routine of your day to day activities. You may feel uninspired, tired, fed up with the heavy workload. At the same time you are attracted to the things that may seem more fun to you at the moment, like chatting with your besties, watching movies, checking out the social networks and many more. Want to get rid of that? You gotta prove you have the strong will power! Take a look at the tips we have gathered for you.
1. Take it slowly, with baby steps.Imagine you need to write a paper. Break it down into smaller sections. Once you get started it will be way easier!
2. Stay motivated!Keep in mind how important the task you are working on is. Think about how good it would feel if you get an A on the assignment that you turn in!
3. Never surrender! Never give up.You may be at a point where you would prefer to quit just because you haven’t got any ideas. Let those pathetic thoughts take a back seat. Do some brainstorming!
4. Keep your spirits high!If you are in the process of doing something and all of a sudden you see it is not going the way planned, don’t worry. Relax and take a break. A sweet escape will help you get focused once you come back.
5. Stay focused!Don’t let small nuisances get you distracted from what you are doing. Be determined enough to keep up with your work!
NB. It is of crucial importance to reward yourself. Right after you get something done successfully, do not forget to treat yourself to something you really like.
Having said that and finished our post it’s just about time for us to grab some chocolate.
Sincerely yours,BookwormLab.com’s team