Research Proposal is a significant piece of academic writing, which is composed with the purpose of the potential research justification. Undertaking a research is a serious engagement, which, most of the time, requires the support of the external parties. In order to attract the potential partners and persuade them to take part in the conducted study, a student has to come up with a truly persuasive and justified proposal, which will leave no choice for the perspective research partner but to agree to join this particular academic research paper writing experience.
Your Successful Research Proposal LayoutIn the majority of cases, unless advised otherwise by the faculty, the research proposal complies with the following writing pattern:
- Title Page – formatted with accordance to the chosen writing style for the paper;
- Introduction – composed to present the overview of the undertaken initiative as well as underline its significance and importance;
- Literature Review – holds the primary purpose of summarizing the already known facts and conducted studies in this particularly chosen area of expertise;
- Methods – describes the chosen experimental design and supporting activities;
- Literature Cited – the list of the used sources.